Priority Health recredentials providers every three years.
Reattesting your CAQH application
Before you submit your updated CAQH application, go to our online provider directory, Find a Doctor, and review the information there. Update your CAQH application with any new/changed locations, hours, phone numbers, office hours, web addresses, hospital affiliations, etc., because we use your CAQH application to update the online provider directory.
To request updates to our online provider directory, use the Provider information form.
During recredentialing, we review your:
- Reattested CAQH application
- Board certifications
- State and federal licenses
- Hospital memberships
- Disciplinary, malpractice and sanction verifications
- Medicare opt-out report
- Proof of liability insurance
Provider rights in the recredentialing process
- You have the right to review information submitted in support of your application
- You have the right to correct erroneous information submitted by another party
These rights are fully described in the Priority Health Practitioner Rights Policy.
Now processing requests received on:
New providers: Aug. 26, 2019
New behavioral health providers: Behavioral health provider participation requests
Provider changes: Oct. 9, 2019
Last updated: Oct. 16, 2019