Behavioral health provider participation
In order to ensure that your request is properly reviewed, please closely follow the instructions below. We consider requests for participation based on our provider network needs. We will contact you if we are able to offer you a network participation agreement.
If your practice/organization would like to be considered for participation in the Priority Health Behavioral Health Provider Network, please complete the following steps:
- Send an email to PH-BHPN@priorityhealth.com.
- Subject line of email: "Behavioral Health Provider Network Participation Request for [your practice/organization name]"
- Attach a completed Provider information form for each provider in your practice. If your practice is accredited by The Joint Commission, CARF or COA, submit a single form under the name of the practice. (Do NOT email it to the address PH-BHPN@priorityhealth.com specified on the bottom of the form.)
- Include in your email any special circumstances or items for consideration (e.g. areas of specialty, certifications, accreditation)
Licensure required for behavioral health provider credentialing:
- Licensed MD/DO Psychiatrist/Addictionologist
- Psychiatric Advanced Practice Professional (CNS, NP, PA)
- Licensed Psychologist
- Limited Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Master’s Social Worker
- Licensed Professional Counselor
Are you joining a practice that has an existing group participation agreement with us?
You can be approved at this time for participation if you join a practice group or organization that has an existing group participation agreement with Priority that covers all practice providers, rather than separate agreements with the individual providers in the practice. In this case, disregard the above instructions and submit the Provider information form directly to the Credentialing and Provider Data Management Department at PH-PELC@priorityhealth.com. Do NOT send the form to PH-BHPN@priorityhealth.com. The Credentialing and Provider Data Management Department will confirm that there is an existing group participation agreement with the practice you plan to join. They will also notify you if any additional information is needed to approve your participation under that agreement.
Thanks for your interest in joining our network.