Behavioral health provider participation
In order to ensure that your request is properly reviewed, please closely follow all of the instructions below.
If your practice/organization would like to be considered for participation in the Priority Health Behavioral Health Provider Network, please complete the following steps:
Subject line of email: "[Your practice/organization name] Participation Request"
Information to include:
- Areas of specialty
- Accreditation, e.g., The Joint Commission, CARF or COA (if applicable)
- Special circumstances and anything else you would like us to consider when reviewing your request
- Unless your practice is accredited, attach a completed Provider information form for each provider in your practice (do NOT email it to the address specified on the bottom of the form)
- The names and NPIs of any providers in your practice who are already credentialed by Priority Health
Licensure required for behavioral health provider credentialing:
- Licensed MD/DO Psychiatrist/Addictionologist
- Licensed Psychologist
- Limited Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Master’s Social Worker
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Psychiatric Advanced Practice Providers (CNS, NP, PA) are not separately credentialed, but may provide office-based evaluation and management services to members if working in a practice participating with Priority Health and billed under the supervising/collaborating psychiatrist who is credentialed by Priority Health.
We prioritize requests based on our provider network needs. We will contact you if we are able to offer you a network participation agreement. Enrollment takes 8-12 weeks from the time you return the signed agreement. We are not able to provide any estimate of when we will offer you a participation agreement. Additionally, we cannot reply to emails or phone calls requesting additional information or updates on requests for participation.
If you have Priority Health patients who wish to use their in-network coverage for behavioral health services while you are not in our provider network, they can contact our Behavioral Health Clinical Care Team for assistance with finding an in-network behavioral health provider who can meet their specific needs by calling 800.673.8043.
Note: If you're joining a practice group that has an existing group participation agreement with Priority that covers all of their providers (rather than separate agreements with the individual providers in the practice), you can be approved for participation under that group agreement. Disregard the above instructions and submit the Provider information form directly to the Credentialing and Provider Data Management department (PH-PELC@priorityhealth.com) as specified on the bottom of the form. Do NOT send it to PH-BHPN@priorityhealth.com. The Credentialing and Provider Data Management department will confirm whether there is an existing group participation agreement with the practice you are joining and will notify you of any additional information they may need to approve you to participate under that agreement.
Thanks for your interest in joining our network.