Most pages now available without a login
Changes to the Provider Manual
Without logging in, you see the new Provider Manual. It looks very similar to the Provider Center you see when you log in, with a "card" quick link to the sections in the Manual.
Update your bookmarks/favorites
If you have bookmarked pages in your internet browser favorites, you'll need to delete those bookmarks and create new ones. Some pages we'd like to highlight for your review include:
- Care management services to learn how to refer patients for care management
- Disease management for information on how to use our disease management services and how we work with your patients
- Drugs to access prescription drug updates including restrictions and preferences, and have access to our Approved Drug List and pharmacy management procedures
- Provider contacts to talk to utilization management (UM) staff and to find contact information for other departments
- UM program to access utilization management criteria for medical, pharmacy and behavioral health as well as our affirmative statement about incentives
- Advance care planning to learn how to inform your patients of their right to formulate advance directives
- Provider responsibilities to get access and availability standards as well as medical record standards
You will still need to login to see interactive provider tools. The fee schedules, incentive programs, and the health reporting sections in the data exchange section also remain behind login.