MyPriority POS RxPlus Bronze 3975
Our MyPriority® RxPlus plans are designed for people who want the best coverage for their money or may be transitioning from employer-provided insurance to buying direct. You get immediate, affordable access to office visits, including specialists and generic drugs, before you meet your annual deductible.
Highlights of what you get
- $50 office visits – Any combination of up to two specialist, family doctor or urgent care visits before deductible, including related non-surgical services (like X-rays, labs, etc.)
- $30 generic drugs – You get generic prescriptions for a $30 copayment before deductible
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist.
- Optional dental coverage – Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings.
More about MyPriority POS RxPlus Bronze 3975
With a POS plan, you're required to choose a primary doctor. You may choose to see in-network or out-of-network doctors, but you'll pay more if you go out-of-network. Use our Find a Doctor online directory to see if your doctor is in our POS network.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Bronze means your plan pays 60% on average and you pay about 40%.
This is the amount you pay for in-network covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
This is the amount you pay, after deductible. Preventive health services are covered at 100%.
This is the most you pay during a policy period (usually a year) before Priority Health begins to pay 100% of the allowed amount. This includes your copayments, deductibles and coinsurance payments. This limit does not include your monthly premium.
Primary doctor, specialist, urgent care
$50 copayment first 2 visits a year including onsite labs and imaging. Deductible applies after first two any office visits, then coinsurance.
Free preventive care
Routine care helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why we cover preventive care like well-child visits, flu shots and annual exams at no cost. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
After deductible, waived if admitted
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
If the service provided is done during an office visit, 100% is covered. Deductible applies after the first two of any office visits.
Get 24/7 access to a doctor via the phone or web
Preferred generics and generic drugs
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and Coverage.