MyPriority HMO Silver 3200 - St. John Providence Health Network
MyPriority HMO Silver 3200 (full or narrow network) plans are a smart option for individuals and families that don’t anticipate needing major health care services and want the reassurance of being covered for general care. This plan can be purchased on the federal Marketplace or directly from Priority Health.
Highlights of what you get:
- Free virtual care: 24/7 non-emergency care by phone or online
- Prescription drugs: $20 copay for generics before deductible
- Unlimited primary doctor visits: $30 primary care doctor visits before deductible
- Urgent Care: $75 urgent care visits before deductible
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures.
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more!
St. John Providence Health Network: Narrow network option for residents of Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
Members who choose a St. John Providence Health Network plan are required to receive care in the St. John Providence Health system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
The network includes:
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital-Oakland Center (Madison Heights campus)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Warren Campus)
- Providence Park Hospital (Southfield campus)
- Crittenton Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John River District Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital (Novi campus)
- Affiliated partners
All physicians who are affiliated with Ascension-St. John Providence groups listed below:
- St. John and St. John North Shore
- St. John River District
- St. John Oakland
- St. John Macomb
- St. John Cornerstone
- Providence Hospital
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the St. John Providence Health network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the St. John Providence Health network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.