MyPriority HSA Bronze 6650 - St. John Providence Health Network
MyPriority HSA Bronze 6650 (full or narrow network) plans are an affordable choice if you’re generally healthy and savings-minded. This plan gives you peace of mind knowing you’re protected if something catastrophic happens. Your HSA will help pay for medical expenses, is eligible for federal tax advantages and any unused money automatically rolls over from year to year.
Keep in mind you pay 100% of the cost of your health care out of your pocket until you meet your deductible.
Highlights of what you get:
- Free HSA banking partner: HealthEquity® sets up and helps you manage your HSA banking account.
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures.
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more!
- Virtual care: 24/7 non-emergency care by phone or online for only $45. Deductible applies.
St. John Providence Network: Narrow network option for residents of Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
Members who choose a St. John Providence Network plan are required to receive care in the St. John Providence system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
The network includes:
- Ascension St. John Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Ascension Providence Park Hospital (Southfield Campus)
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. John River District Hospital
- Ascension Providence Park Hospital (Novi Campus)
- Affiliated partners
Physicians who are affiliated with Ascension-St. John Providence groups listed below:
- St. John and St. John North Shore
- St. John River District
- St. John Oakland
- St. John Macomb
- St. John Cornerstone
- Providence Hospital
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care.
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the St. John Providence network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the St. John Providence network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.