MyPriority HSA Bronze 6650 - Beaumont Health Network
MyPriority HSA Bronze 6650 (full or narrow network) plans are an affordable choice if you’re generally healthy and savings-minded. This plan gives you peace of mind knowing you’re protected if something catastrophic happens. Your HSA will help pay for medical expenses, is eligible for federal tax advantages and any unused money automatically rolls over from year to year.
Keep in mind you pay 100% of the cost of your health care out of your pocket until you meet your deductible.
Highlights of what you get:
- Free HSA banking partner: HealthEquity® sets up and helps you manage your HSA banking account.
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures.
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more!
- Virtual care: 24/7 non-emergency care by phone or online for only $45. Deductible applies.
Beaumont Health Network: Narrow network option for residents of Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
Members who choose a Beaumont Health Network plan are required to receive care in the Beaumont Health system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
The network includes:
- Beaumont Hospital, Dearborn (formerly Oakwood Hospital, Dearborn)
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills (formerly Botsford Hospital)
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Taylor (formerly Oakwood Hospital, Taylor)
- Beaumont Hospital, Trenton (formerly Oakwood Hospital, Southshore)
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne (formerly Oakwood Hospital, Wayne)
- Physicians employed by Beaumont Health
- Any individual community physicians with admitting privileges at Beaumont Health that are listed as in-network in the Priority Health Beaumont Network Find a Doctor directory
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care.
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Beaumont Health Network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the Beaumont Health network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.