MyPriority HSA Bronze 6650 - Spectrum Health Partners
MyPriority HSA Bronze 6650 (full or narrow network) plans are an affordable choice if you’re generally healthy and savings-minded. This plan gives you peace of mind knowing you’re protected if something catastrophic happens. Your HSA will help pay for medical expenses, is eligible for federal tax advantages and any unused money automatically rolls over from year to year.
Keep in mind you pay 100% of the cost of your health care out of your pocket until you meet your deductible.
Highlights of what you get:
- Free HSA banking partner: HealthEquity® sets up and helps you manage your HSA banking account.
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures.
- Active&Fit Direct™: Discounted prices for gym memberships and more!
- Virtual care: 24/7 non-emergency care by phone or online for only $45. Deductible applies.
Spectrum Health Partners: Narrow network option for Kent County residents
Members who choose one of these plans are required to receive care in the Spectrum Health system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
- Spectrum Health hospitals (including those outside Kent County)
- Spectrum Health Medical Group
- Physicians who designate a Spectrum Health hospital as their primary hospital affiliation
- Orthopedic Associates of Michigan (OAM) physicians (procedures must be done at a Spectrum Health facility)
- Ancillary facilities such as Mary Free Bed, Pine Rest and Forest View
- All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care.
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Spectrum Health Partners network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the Spectrum Health Partners network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.
You must receive care in the Spectrum Health system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc. Emergency services are covered at the in-network level. Use our Find a Doctor online directory to see if your doctor is in the Spectrum Health Partners network.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Bronze means your plan pays 60% on average and you pay about 40%.
The amount you pay for in-network covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
After you've paid your deductible, coinsurance is your portion of the cost for medical services listed as benefits in your insurance plan or prescriptions listed in the approved drug list. For example, if your plan's fee for an office visit is $100 and you've met your deductible, your coinsurance payment of 20% would be $20. Priority Health would pay the rest of the fee, 80%. Preventive health services are covered at 100%.
This is the most you pay during a policy period (usually a year) before Priority Health begins to pay 100% of the allowed amount. This includes your copayments, deductibles and coinsurance payments. This limit does not include your monthly premium.
Primary doctor, specialist, urgent care
Free preventive care
Preventive care includes specific health care services that help you avoid potential health problems or find them early when they are most treatable, before you feel sick or have symptoms. Examples of preventive care include flu shots, physical exams, lab tests and some prescriptions. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
Preferred generics and generic drugs
After deductible is met
A prescription drug that has the same active-ingredient formula as a brand-name drug. Generic drugs usually cost less than brand-name drugs. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) rates these drugs to be as safe and effective as brand-name drugs.
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
We're sorry. This information is currently unavailable.