MyPriority Holistic Bronze Bronson Healthcare Partners
MyPriority® Holistic is a different kind of Michigan health insurance plan that combines alternative therapies with traditional care. You get immediate access to services like medically necessary massage therapy and acupuncture. As well as extra incentives to support a healthy lifestyle, like cash rewards for being active.
What is Bronson Healthcare Partners?
This plan uses a narrow network available only to those who live in Kalamazoo County and areas of Van Buren and Calhoun counties. Care received outside of the Bronson Healthcare Partners network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost of out-of-network care. This narrow network plan allows you to enjoy a lower monthly premium and have access to quality care. You'll need prior authorization from us to be covered for care in our full HMO network.
Highlights of what you get
- $30 acupuncture visit - 20 visits per year per member (medically necessary)
- $30 medical massage therapy - 20 visits per year per member (medically necessary)
- Cash rewards - Earn money for being active with ExerciseRewardsTM
- Free virtual visits - Unlimited 24/7 non-emergency care by phone or online "virtual" connection (Easily schedule an appointment with MedNow, powered by MyHealth)
- $0 doctor visits (2) - Limited to two FREE evaluation and management visits per year. After two visits deductibles and copayments apply
- Prescription drugs - $5 preferred generics or $25 generics before deductible
- No referral needed - Our plans don't require a referral to see an in-network specialist
- Optional dental coverage - Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings