MyPriority HMO Silver 1500
What's an HMO?
Choosing an HMO (health maintenance organization) plan helps you stay healthy by making sure you have a personal doctor to coordinate any care you may need. This plan type generally has the lowest monthly premium cost, however, you need to see an in-network doctor unless it's an emergency or you get prior approval.
Highlights of what you get
- FREE preventive care – Routine care like well-child visits, flu shots and annual exams at no cost.
- Prescription drug coverage – After deductible is met
- Global emergency assistance– If you become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner, Assist America, can help get you get care and even arrange your travel back home safely.
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
- Optional dental coverage – Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings
*Note: Individuals who receive a federal cost-sharing reduction (including zero cost sharing or limited cost sharing options) are not eligible to contribute to an HSA or claim tax savings because the plan's deductible is reduced below the federal minimum for HSA-qualified plans.