MyPriority HMO Holistic Silver 2500
MyPriority® Holistic is a different kind of Michigan health insurance plan that combines alternative therapies with traditional care. You get immediate access to services like medically necessary massage therapy and acupuncture. As well as extra incentives to support a healthy lifestyle, like cash rewards for being active.
What's an HMO?
Choosing an HMO (health maintenance organization) plan helps you stay healthy by making sure you have a personal doctor to coordinate any care you may need. This plan type generally has the lowest monthly premium cost, however, you need to see an in-network doctor unless it's an emergency or you get prior approval.
Highlights of what you get
- $30 acupuncture visit - 20 visits per year per member (medically necessary)
- $30 medical massage therapy - 20 visits per year per member (medically necessary)
- Cash rewards - Earn money for being active with ExerciseRewardsTM
- Free virtual visits - Unlimited 24/7 non-emergency care by phone or online "virtual" connection (Easily schedule an appointment with MedNow, powered by MyHealth)
- $0 doctor visits (2) - Limited to two FREE evaluation and management visits per year. After two visits deductibles and copayments apply.
- Prescription drugs - $5 preferred generics or $10 generics before deductible
- No referral needed - Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
- Optional dental coverage - Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings