MyPriority Bronson Healthcare Partners plans
For residents of Kalamazoo County, areas of Van Buren and Calhoun counties only.
These four narrow network plans require you to receive care within the Bronson Healthcare system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc. Care received outside of the Bronson Healthcare Partners network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost of out-of-network care.
Why choose this network option?
This narrow network plan allows you to enjoy a lower monthly premium and have access to quality care within the Bronson Healthcare system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc. Care received outside of the Bronson Healthcare Partners network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost of out-of-network care.
Choose a plan design & metal level to see plan benefits
Plan designs help you choose a plan based on your personal health needs.
- RxPlus gives you immediate access to in-network office visits (including specialists and urgent care), as well as generic prescriptions, before deductible.
- Holistic gives you access to in-network medically necessary massage & acupuncture, as well as free virtual visits and cash rewards for being active.
- HSA comes with generally lower premiums, paired with a higher deductible and a tax-free savings account used to pay for in-network health care costs.
Metal levels indicate overall costs (deductible, coinsurance, etc). These metal levels are available with narrow network plans:
- Bronze – you pay less monthly premium, but more out-of-pocket costs at the time of service
- Silver – good balance of premium and out-of-pocket costs
About the Bronson Healthcare Partners network
ZIP codes included within the Bronson Healthcare Partners network
49013, 49026, 49027, 49045, 49055, 49056, 49057, 49064, 49065, 49071, 49079, 49098, 49047, 49067, 49087, 49022, 49009, 49078, 49010, 49017, 49021, 49076, 49015, 49051, 49052, 49011, 49094, 49029, 49033, 49092, 49068, 49037, 49014
ZIP codes not included within this network
49090, 49034, 49043, 49038, 49245, 49237, 49224, 49284
Hospitals and providers in the network
- Bronson Methodist
- Bronson Battle Creek
- Bronson Lakeview
Bronson Healthcare physicians
Physician employed by Bronson hospitals
All physicians who denote Bronson Hospital (all campuses) as their primary affiliation