HealthbyChoice Incentives plans
HealthbyChoice Incentives is designed to reward people for being, getting and staying healthy because healthy employees are not only more productive, they also cost less. With HealthbyChoice, employees receive the same great benefits, but have different out-of-pocket costs depending on how engaged they choose to be in their health.
Choose HealthbyChoice if: your goal is to raise awareness of health behaviors and incent employees to get engaged in their health.
- Choose from three HealthbyChoice® Incentives plan types (HMO, POS, PPO)
- Reward people for being, getting and staying healthy
- Requirements: Health assessment and qualification form; all employees start at the Choice level of benefits
- There are two levels: Choice and Standard. Choice benefits offer lower cost sharing.
- Reward: Keeping the Choice level
- Employees who don't meet requirements get Standard level benefits
- Priority Health sets the requirements and administers the rewards program
- The same medical benefits are covered regardless of cost level
Select the right network for your employees
Still not sure?
PriorityHMOSM is our most popular health coverage option. It emphasizes health and wellness while managing medical costs, ensuring employees receive all the services they need, but none that are unnecessary. Members can go to any specialist in our network without a referral (but PCPs can coordinate medical care to help keep out-of-pocket costs low).
PriorityPOSSM plan benefits employers who are looking for the flexibility of traditional health plan but need the cost savings of managed care. In this plan, we offer our same extensive provider network. Employees can choose an in-network primary care physician (PCP) and receive full benefits. Employees can also seek care outside the network without a referral, but must pay more for out-of-pocket expenses.
PriorityPPOSM offers employees the greatest freedom of choice by providing in-network and out-of-network options. Employers reap the benefits of a low-cost health care plan, while employees can choose to see Priority Health network providers and pay less or visit non-network doctors or hospitals and pay more.