Large group retiree Medicare plans
Cover retirees at no cost to you
Priority Health's group Medicare coverage offers you innovative and cost-saving retiree health plan solutions. These plans lower your overall health care costs because they provide low rates and don't require you to make premium contributions.
- Four standard plans available: Prime, Essential, Basic (includes free gym membership) or Enhanced (includes free gym membership).
- Groups with 100+ eligible employees and 25 group Medicare enrolled members can customize a group Medicare plan
- Our plans:
- Provide complete coverage through the drug "coverage gap"
- Cover members wherever they are, even if they travel out of state
- Allow non-Medicare spouses to remain covered by your regular group plan
- Can be implemented off-cycle (which lowers your average age at renewal)
- Give members access to our excellent Medicare physician and pharmacy networks
- Offer discounts on fitness center memberships, equipment and clothing and more
- Provide prescription drug coverage with no deductible and in the Medicare Part D "donut hole"