Retiree Medicare coverage from Priority Health
When your employer chooses Priority Health Medicare for you, you join a plan that has received the highest accreditation of "Excellent" from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). Built into every plan is excellent customer service that includes:
- Representatives available by phone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week
- Experts who can answer your questions and resolve problems in one day, 90% of the time
Group Medicare plan features
- You'll have one of these plans.
We offer four Prime, Essential, Basic (includes free gym membership) or Enhanced (includes free gym membership)
- One source for your Medicare Advantage.
Priority Health provides your Medicare Parts A (hospitalization), B (doctor visits) and D (prescription drug coverage) in a single plan for a single premium. Note: You still have to pay your Medicare Parts A and B premiums, if they apply to you.
- Online help.
See your claims, prescription history, deductible balances and more online once you register your MyHealth account on this website.
- Member discounts.
Save on everything from fitness clubs and equipment to computers and laser eye surgery.
- Our senior health newsletter.
You'll get inspiring health ideas and tips a couple of times a year.