Find a Doctor
How to find providers in your network based on location:
- Register or log in to your MyHealth account.
- Once you’re logged in, click Find a Doctor located in the left side bar.
- Inside the Find a Doctor tool, search for providers in your network based on your location search.
If you’re searching for providers in Michigan, results will populate within our Find a Doctor tool.
If you’re searching for a provider outside of Michigan, reference the physical copy of your member ID card.
- If you see a Cigna logo anywhere on your card, click here and choose PPO as your plan type.
- If you see a PHCS or Multiplan logo on your card, click here and search for doctors in the PHCS network. If you're not able to find your provider, you can also try selecting Multiplan.
If you have any questions about how to find a doctor, send us a secure message in your MyHealth account or call the Customer Service contact number on the back of your member ID card.