Reasons to love MyHealth
MyHealth gives you access to information about how your plan works and resources, including:
- Health plan information and documents
- Claims and benefit information
- Digital membership ID card
- Find a Doctor tool
- 24/7 virtual non-emergency health services with MedNow
- Cost and quality tools such as Cost Estimator
How to create a MyHealth account
Creating an account is easy! As soon as you click on the link, you'll be asked to provide some basic information, like your name, email address and member ID number. You'll be guided through the account creation process.
At one point, you'll be asked to verify specific information about yourself so we can confirm your identity. These questions are similar to questions you'd answer when creating an account with your bank or other financial institution. All questions are based on publicly-available information.
All family members can have an account
- All family members on your Priority Health plan can have a MyHealth account. Each person will have to create their own with a different email address.
- You also have access to your minor children's insurance information through MyHealth. If you can't see it right away, click "Share Access" to request access from your spouse or to see your children listed.
- To see your family's information, click "change user" underneath your name on the left side of your screen.
MyHealth appears to be a Spectrum Health application. That's because we're part of Spectrum Health. Rest assured, you'll have all of your insurance information at your fingertips, and it's not shared with Spectrum Health at all -- unless you're also a Spectrum Health patient.