Need a ride? Get a ride.
Transportation services are available
If you're a Priority Health Medicaid member transportation services are available for specific purposes including:
- Getting to and from a doctor’s appointment
- Picking up covered medicine from a pharmacy
- Travel for other covered service like physical therapy
Call our Transportation Call Center at 888.975.8102 (TTY users call 711) to schedule your travel service. We're here Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Using transportation services
You should only request transportation assistance from Priority Health for health care needs. If you request a ride for another reason it could be considered fraud or abuse.
Fraud and abuse can affect the amount of money available for Medicaid benefits. Help prevent fraud by reporting an incident when:
- Your driver takes someone to a non-medical location other than their home
- Your driver takes a route that adds extra time or mileage
- You get a ride in an ambulance when a wheelchair or regular van would have worked
- You see someone sharing his or her Medicaid card or number with others to get medical services
These are just some examples of fraud. If you suspect someone of possible fraud or abuse, contact us right away. You don’t have to give your name. You may remain anonymous. Your report will be kept confidential to the extent allowed by law. Report your concerns in any one of these ways:
- Call Customer Service at 800.975.8102 (TTY users call 711) from Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Call the 24-hour Compliance Hotline at 800.560.7013 (TTY users call 711)
- Login and visit the Member Center page to download and complete the Fraud, Waste & Abuse Report form and submit by mail, fax or email.
Fraud and Abuse Program
Priority Health, MS 3175
1231 East Beltline NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525-4501
Fax to “Fraud & Abuse Program” at 616.942.7916 (TTY users call 711)
Email to email@example.com
- Notify the State of Michigan
Call toll-free at 855.MI.FRAUD (855.643.7283) (TTY users call 711)
Use the online complaint form at michigan.gov/fraud
Office of the Inspector General
PO Box 30062
Lansing, MI 48909