Keep us updated
Contact Priority Health Customer Service with any of the following changes that may affect your Medicaid coverage:
- You want to change your doctor
- You need a new membership card
- You have an address change (you must also notify your caseworker)
- You get a medical bill by mistake
- You want to know how to get care
- You change your coverage by another health plan
Priority Health Customer Service at 888.975.8102 (TTY users call 711). We work with translators and can help if you speak little or no English. Our hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m.–7 p.m.; Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.; and Saturday, 8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Log in and send us a message using your secure Mailbox.