Get rewarded for a lead poisoning screening
Testing for lead poisoning is important since kids with lead poisoning may not look or act sick. Only a simple blood test can tell for sure. Now you can get a $10 prepaid Visa® card just for having a free lead poisoning test.
What you need to:
Simply schedule the test with your child’s doctor and go to the appointment before your child’s second birthday, and we will mail you a $10 prepaid Visa® gift card.
- Call your child's doctor
- Schedule a free lead poisoning screening appointment
- Go to the appointment before your toddler's second birthday
- Then we'll mail you a $10 prepaid Visa® card
It’s our way of saying thanks for being healthy!
In this issue
- Renew your Medicaid eligibility
- Virtual care: Get care when you need it
- Annual care: Complete your HRA and a checkup
- ER, urgent care, PCP: Where to turn when you need care
- Surprising facts about e-cigarettes
- Free preventive care
- New programs make prenatal care easier
- Prescription drug abuse & safety
- Need a ride? We can help.
- Family planning options + focus on chlamydia
- Get rewarded for a lead poisoning screening
- Important health reminders
- Understanding your plan
- Contact Customer Service & keep us updated