Complete your HRA every year
A Health Risk Assessment (HRA) is a list of questions to answer about your current health. Answer these questions the best you can and bring this list with you to your annual check-up. Your answers to these questions help us and your doctor better understand what you may need to be your healthiest.
Follow these simple steps
- Complete your HRA. Find the HRA form online at michigan.gov/mdhhs (search health risk assessment).
- Schedule your annual checkup (and take your HRA form)
New members should schedule your first check-up with your doctor within 150 days of enrolling.
All members should have a check-up once a year after that. Remember to complete and take the HRA form with you each year. An annual check-up is a covered benefit included in your plan. We can even help you with getting a ride to and from this appointment.
In this issue
- Renew your Medicaid eligibility
- Virtual care: Get care when you need it
- Annual care: Complete your HRA and a checkup
- ER, urgent care, PCP: Where to turn when you need care
- Surprising facts about e-cigarettes
- Free preventive care
- New programs make prenatal care easier
- Prescription drug abuse & safety
- Need a ride? We can help.
- Family planning options + focus on chlamydia
- Get rewarded for a lead poisoning screening
- Important health reminders
- Understanding your plan
- Contact Customer Service & keep us updated