A yearly checkup - for your medications
Just as your health can change every year, so can your medication needs. That's why it's important to review your medications each year. With our Medication Therapy Management program, you can meet with a certified pharmacist each year for a comprehensive medication review.
During this review, your personal pharmacist will discuss your current medications, make any necessary changes and go over any questions you may have.
There is no cost to you and you won't need to switch pharmacies. Plus, you can continue to use any Priority Health participating pharmacy to fill your prescriptions.
Signing up is easy
Call your pharmacy and see if they participate with Priority Health. If they do, ask them to schedule your review.
You can also call the Customer Service phone number on the back of your Priority Health membership ID card.
We will help you find a participating pharmacy that is convenient for you.
In this issue
- Virtual care. Get care when you need it.
- Customer service is here to help
- Know your BMI
- Eligibility reminders
- Maternal Infant Health Program
- A yearly checkup - for your medications
- Protect yourself and your family
- Chlamydia screenings
- Immunization reminders
- Family planning: You have options
- Free lead poisoning screenings
- Get big savings with Member perks
- Keep your child healthy with well-child visits
- Need a ride to your appointment?
- Prenatal care and vaccinations
- Our commitment to your privacy and security