Free lead poisoning screenings
Testing for lead poisoning is important since kids with lead poisoning may not look or act sick. Only a simple blood test can tell for sure. Now you can get a $10 prepaid Visa® card just for having a free lead poisoning test.
What you need to:
Simply schedule the test with your child’s doctor and go to the appointment before your child’s second birthday, and we will mail you a $10 prepaid Visa® gift card.
- Call your child's doctor
- Schedule a free lead poisoning screening appointment
- Go to the appointment before your toddler's second birthday
- Then we'll mail you a $10 prepaid Visa® card
It’s our way of saying thanks for being healthy!
In this issue
- Virtual care. Get care when you need it.
- Customer service is here to help
- Know your BMI
- Eligibility reminders
- Maternal Infant Health Program
- A yearly checkup - for your medications
- Protect yourself and your family
- Chlamydia screenings
- Immunization reminders
- Family planning: You have options
- Free lead poisoning screenings
- Get big savings with Member perks
- Keep your child healthy with well-child visits
- Need a ride to your appointment?
- Prenatal care and vaccinations
- Our commitment to your privacy and security