No appointment needed at new downtown Grand Rapids Spectrum Health walk-in clinic
Great for sports physicals, insect bites and stitches
Priority Health members who live, work or visit downtown Grand Rapids now have a new location to receive non-emergency care: the Spectrum Health Convenient Care Walk-In Clinic. And the best part is... you can walk right in.
The new clinic coordinates with your primary care provider and costs the same as a regular office visit. Plus, you don’t have to be a current Spectrum Health patient to receive same-day care.
The clinic is there to treat those who aren’t feeling well, have minor injuries or need sports physicals, but it is not to be used as an emergency care or urgent care facility. If you need emergency attention, call 911 or go to the nearest urgent care or hospital emergency room.
By visiting the new Spectrum Health Convenient Care Walk-In Clinic, all Priority Health members can receive immediate care and attention for:
- Asthma attack
- Minor burns
- Cough, congestion, fever and flu
- Eye and skin infections
- Flu shots
- Insect bites and rashes
- Minor cuts, wounds and stitches
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Pregnancy tests
- Sports physicals
- Sprains, strains and deep bruises
- Urinary tract infections
Spectrum Health Convenient Care Walk-In Clinic is located at 426 Michigan Street NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 and is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For questions call the Spectrum Health Convenient Care Walk-In Clinic at 616.391.4950.
In this issue
New at Priority Health
- Traveling this summer? Don't leave home without the Assist America app
- School's out, but the doctor's always in
- No appointment needed: Grand Rapids Spectrum Health walk-in clinic
- How to get the most from your employer health plan
- Generic vs. brand-name drugs: Is price the only difference?
- Helping your parents navigate Medicare
Paying for care
- Save for your care with a health savings account (HSA)
- Knowing your costs - make it a routine procedure