Know your costs—and control out-of-pocket spending—with Cost Estimator.
At Priority Health, we’re committed to lowering the cost of care. That’s why we created Cost Estimator.
How does it work?
- Open Cost Estimator in your MyHealth account.
- Search for a procedure, like a colonoscopy.
- Choose a doctor and facility. Cost Estimator will show you providers in your plan’s network.
- See the cost based on your deductible balance, copays and coinsurance.
- If the provider or facility you choose is on the high end of costs, Cost Estimator will suggest less expensive options as well.
Send us a secure message in your MyHealth account or call the Customer Service contact number on the back of your member ID card.