Your member ID card
- Contract number: Your member ID number is unique to you.
- Name: Your first and last name is listed on your card.
- Group # and name: Your group number is specific to your plan type or employer.
- Health plan: The name of your plan
- Dependents: Any dependents on your plan, like a child or spouse, are found here.
- Member: How to call Customer Service and Behavioral Health and instructions on where to find a doctor are located on the back of your ID card.
- Provider: Wherever you receive care, make sure your doctor has your health insurance information. This portion of the card is information they need to know.
- Cigna logo: You’ll see a Cigna logo either on the front or the back of your card. This is because you can access the Cigna PPO network if you need care when you are outside the state of Michigan. The type of care you have access to depends on your plan type. Check your plan documents for details.