Medicare Explained meetings
Have questions about Priority Health Medicare plans and options for individuals? Wondering which type of plan is right for you?
Join us at a Medicare Explained meeting. Our meetings are informational and there is no pressure to enroll in a plan. Or you can stop by one of our Medicare Information Centers to meet with our Medicare experts one-on-one.
Meetings last approximately 2 hours. You can ask questions at any time.
1. The basics of how Medicare works:
- Compare the benefits of Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans
- Find out the differences between Medicare Part A, B, C and D
- Learn about your prescription coverage options
2. Medicare plans available to individuals from Priority Health
IMPORTANT: These meetings don't explain employer group Medicare plans, such as Michigan Public Schools, which are very different. Check with your benefits administrator, union representative, retiree group, or call us.
Click on any meeting below and complete the meeting registration form.
Thursday, March 22, 2018
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Thursday, April 26, 2018