Become MAPD certified
You must be certified every year to sell Priority Health MAPD plans (individual or group plans). Annual Enrollment begins October 15.
Step 1 AHIP online agent/broker training & testing
If you've already completed 2018 AHIP, Pinpoint or Gorman CMS certification with Fraud, Waste and Abuse training for another carrier, go to step 2.
About AHIP online training:
- Cost for training is $125, payable by credit card on the website.
- There are two self-paced training modules. After successfully completing the modules, you'll take a final exam.
- You're allowed three attempts to pass your final exam.
- Use the AHIP User Guide to help you through the training.
- If you experience technical difficulty during training, contact AHIP directly at 866.234.6909.
Start your AHIP training now
- Open the training tool.
- Click "Create a new account" or sign in using your current username or password.
Remember: You must complete step 1 before going to step 2.
Step 2 Priority Health Medicare Product training & testing
Finished step 1? Now you need training on our Medicare product offerings and pricing. You're required to attend a 2018 training class to sell 2018 plans.
- Classes run approximately 2 hours.
- We require that you email your AHIP, Pinpoint or Gorman and CMS Fraud, Waste and Abuse certificates for 2017 to PH-Medicareemail@example.com.
Important: Indicate in the email header your name, broker ID, and what you are sending: James Smith, AHIP 2017, B00000
Choose a training session
Click a link below to register.
There are no certification meetings scheduled at this time.
Please check back at a later date.