Become MAPD certified
You must be certified every year to sell Priority Health MAPD plans (individual or group plans). Annual Enrollment begins October 15.
Step 1 AHIP online agent/broker training & testing
If you've already completed 2018 AHIP, Pinpoint or Gorman CMS certification with Fraud, Waste and Abuse training for another carrier, go to step 2.
About AHIP online training:
- Cost for training is $125, payable by credit card on the website.
- There are two self-paced training modules. After successfully completing the modules, you'll take a final exam.
- You're allowed three attempts to pass your final exam.
- Use the AHIP User Guide to help you through the training.
- If you experience technical difficulty during training, contact AHIP directly at 866.234.6909.
Start your AHIP training now
- Open the training tool.
- Click "Create a new account" or sign in using your current username or password.
Remember: You must complete step 1 before going to step 2.
Step 2 Priority Health Medicare Product training & testing
Finished step 1? Now you need training on our Medicare product offerings and pricing. You're required to attend a 2018 training class to sell 2018 plans.
- Classes run approximately 2 hours.
- We require that you email your AHIP, Pinpoint or Gorman and CMS Fraud, Waste and Abuse certificates for 2017 to PH-Medicarefirstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: Indicate in the email header your name, broker ID, and what you are sending: James Smith, AHIP 2017, B00000
Choose a training session
Click a link below to register.
Monday, September 18, 2017
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Friday, September 22, 2017
Monday, September 25, 2017
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Thursday, September 28, 2017
Monday, October 2, 2017
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Content of page