Spectrum Health Now can help you—right where you’re at.
Our lives are busier than ever balancing day-to-day work and family commitments. Talking with an expert can help you work through and manage stress, worries, anxieties or other matters on your mind.
As a Spectrum Health employee, talk therapy virtual visits are now available through Spectrum Health Now for you and your dependents (18 and older). Get access to private and convenient care within 48 hours. You can choose to have your appointment at home or a location of your choice with a licensed therapist (master social worker).
How do I set up an appointment?
Call 844.322.7374 and select Option 3 to set up a time that works best for you. You’ll receive an appointment confirmation by email with visit instructions using the Spectrum Health Now app. If you don’t have the app, download it prior to your appointment.
What is the cost?
The cost for Spectrum Health employees and dependents (18 and older), depends on your insurer and your specific health plan:
- If you have Priority Health insurance, you’ll be responsible for your typical specialty co-pay. Members with health savings accounts will be responsible for the full cost of the visit until the deductible is met.
- If you have another health insurance provider, check with your insurance provider to determine your out-of-pocket cost.
- When you call to schedule an appointment, the medical assistant can help estimate your cost.
What can I expect the day of my appointment?
- Plan to check-in on your Spectrum Health Now app 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Be prepared to show your Driver’s License/State ID and membership ID card, and provide personal and pharmacy information.
- You will be connected with the licensed therapist once you are registered. Your first visit will be approximately 60 minutes.
- You’ll decide if you want to schedule follow-up appointments.
What if I need more help?
We will help you get the professional care you need through ongoing video visits, additional provider support or more emergent services.
Is the visit private?
The video visit is only between you and your therapist, and is part of your private medical record. Visit information will not be shared with your employer.