Enroll in the Priority Health Physical Therapy Incentive Program
You can now participate in our industry-recognized, pay-for-performance incentive program. Designed to reward quality providers, the program helps reduce the cost of health care. Since the program began, we've awarded more than $220,000 dollars to independently contracted physical therapy clinics.
This incentive applies to services provided to patients who are members of any Priority Health medical plan. We'll evaluate service/claims data and reward the top-performing participants of the program twice a year, in May and November.
How to participate
To be eligible to receive the incentives, you must:
- Complete the PT Incentive Program participation form (below)
- Be contracted with Priority Health from October 1 through March 31 for the May payout, or from April 1 through September 30 for the November payout
- Sign the standard per-visit agreement
- Service a minimum of 20 members per enrolled location per payment period
- Enter data into WebOutcomes for at least 60% of the Priority Health members you service. WebOutcomes will contact your clinic to complete their registration.
Priority Health reserves the right to change or terminate this incentive program as deemed fit at any given time. The incentive payment is based on services only to Priority Health members. At least 10% of clinics with the Priority Health network must participate with WebOutcomes for this program to become effective and valid. Any relationship or agreement the physical therapy provider has with WebOutcomes will remain between those two organizations and Priority Health is waived from any disagreements and/or altercations between those entities. The physical therapy provider has no recourse against Priority Health for the provider's relationship with WebOutcomes.