St. John Providence Network: Narrow network option for residents of Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
Members who choose a St. John Providence Network plan are required to receive care in the St. John Providence system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
The network includes:
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital-Oakland Center (Madison Heights campus)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Warren Campus)
- Providence Park Hospital (Southfield campus)
- Crittenton Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John River District Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital (Novi campus)
- Affiliated partners
All physicians who are affiliated with Ascension-St. John Providence groups listed below:
- St. John and St. John North Shore
- St. John River District
- St. John Oakland
- St. John Macomb
- St. John Cornerstone
- Providence Hospital
All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the St. John Providence network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the St. John Providence network will not be covered, and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.
Ready to enroll? Return to healthcare.gov.
Still have questions? Call a Marketplace expert: XXX.XXX.XXXX.