Print an Approved Drug List
Check your Priority Health membership card to see which plan you have.
WARNING: These printable versions are not updated as frequently as our online Approved Drug List, so some information may be wrong. For the most current information, please use the online tool.
Employer group plans
- Print the 2017 large group HMO/POS/PPO/EPO/ASO plans drug list (278 pages)
- Print the 2017 small business employer group plans drug list (620 pages)
- Print the Affordable prescription guide (5 pages)
Individually purchased plans
- Print the 2017 MyPriority® plans drug list (688 pages)
- Print the MyPriority plans drug list for plans originally purchased in 2013 or earlier (106 pages)
Healthy Michigan Plan (Priority Health Choice HMI)
- Print the Healthy Michigan Plan drug list (192 pages)
Medicaid (Priority Health Choice MDC) & MIChild
- Print the Medicaid drug list (192 pages)
When a generic drug is listed for a brand copay or coinsurance, there will be little cost difference between the brand and its generic equal.
Important: Even if a drug is on the Approved Drug List, it may not be included in your employer's prescription drug program. Check your Priority Health coverage documents and riders to find out if any approved drugs are not included.
Additional Medicaid benefit: Medicaid members are eligible for some non-prescription items sold at pharmacies. For details on this benefit, ask your pharmacist or primary care physician, or call our Customer Service department at 888.975.8102.