PriorityHRA PPO plans
Our small business PriorityHRASM plans offer greater flexibility and funding options for employers. Choose the deductible and work with us to determine the employee contribution amount.
Once the employee contribution is used on the deductible, the employer contribution is then applied to the remaining deductible. If copayments occur before the deductible, the employee is responsible for those costs.
If your small group is financially flexible, PriorityHRA is a smart choice.
- Prescription coverage – Includes $5 copayment for generics
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
- Optional dental coverage – Two Delta Dental PPO/Premier plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings (learn more)
- Adult vision coverage – $15 copay for an annual eye exam, including a refraction test
We want you to know exactly what you're looking at, so here are explanations of the notes used in the plan pricing information.
- (E) "Embedded" means the plan contains an individual limit (stop) within the family total. The embedded stop occurs when an individual's deductible or out-of-pocket limit has been satisfied, but the family deductible or out of pocket limit hasn't.
- (A) "Aggregate" means the total deductible or out-of-pocket limit does not contain an individual limit. An individual is covered when the family deductible or out-of-pocket limit has been met.
- Deductibles and out-of-pocket limits are listed as individual/family amounts.
PriorityHRA PPO 6750 (6250)Deductible:
PriorityHRA PPO 6750 (5750)Deductible: