Priority Health individual plan details
Whatever you're looking for, Priority Health has a plan for you. Choose from six different individual Medicare Advantage plans, all priced to meet your needs and your budget.
Priority Health individual Medicare Advantage plans include:
- Prescription drug coverage with low or no deductibles
- Fitness membership or home fitness program, at no cost to you, through the Silver&Fit® program.
- An optional Enhanced Vision, Dental and Hearing package; the premium for this option is $27.20 or $32.00 per person, per month, depending on which Medicare Advantage plan you choose.
- Monthly premiums ranging between $0 to $197 per person, depending on your plan selection and where you live.
Eligibility requirements for enrollment through CSI:
- Age 65 years or older and reside in Michigan
- Participant in the CSI Pension Plan (active, inactive, or retired), or
- Retired at age 55 or older from a school that participated in the CSI Insurance Plan, or
- Be the spouse of a participant in the CSI Pension Plan (active, inactive, or retired). Spouses under age 65 would be enrolled in an individual health care plan.