Maternal Infant Health Program
The Maternal Infant Health Program (MIHP) is a program for pregnant women and infants with Medicaid. Through this program, a MIHP nurse provides in-home support to women and parents so they have healthy pregnancies and healthy infants.
MIHP services include:
- FREE transportation to doctor's appointments, WIC and childbirth/parent education classes
- Help getting prenatal care
- Answers to your questions about pregnancy and caring for your baby
- Help with health problems that could affect your pregnancy
- And much more
To learn more, visit michigan.gov/mihp.
In this issue
- Virtual care. Get care when you need it.
- Customer service is here to help
- Know your BMI
- Eligibility reminders
- Maternal Infant Health Program
- A yearly checkup - for your medications
- Protect yourself and your family
- Chlamydia screenings
- Immunization reminders
- Family planning: You have options
- Free lead poisoning screenings
- Get big savings with Member perks
- Keep your child healthy with well-child visits
- Need a ride to your appointment?
- Prenatal care and vaccinations
- Our commitment to your privacy and security