Immunizations (shots) help you and your family from getting and spreading serious diseases. Ask your doctor if you and your family are up to date on these shots.
- Influenza helps protect against the flu, which can be serious for people with chronic illness or for young children.
- Hepatitis B protects against a liver disease that could be deadly.
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) protects against HPV, a very common virus that is spread through sexual contact. Some types of HPV can cause cervical cancer.
- Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) protects against measles, mumps and rubella.
- Pneumococcal protects against pneumococcal pneumonia, a lung infection that can be fatal.
- Tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis booster protects against diphtheria, a bacterial infection that can be fatal. It also protects against lockjaw, a jaw disorder, and whooping cough.
- Varicella protects against chickenpox, which can be fatal in adults.
In this issue
- Virtual care. Get care when you need it.
- Customer service is here to help
- Know your BMI
- Eligibility reminders
- Maternal Infant Health Program
- A yearly checkup - for your medications
- Protect yourself and your family
- Chlamydia screenings
- Immunization reminders
- Family planning: You have options
- Free lead poisoning screenings
- Get big savings with Member perks
- Keep your child healthy with well-child visits
- Need a ride to your appointment?
- Prenatal care and vaccinations
- Our commitment to your privacy and security