Virtual care. Get care when you need it.
Virtual care is a convenient way to get care for a variety of common illnesses - without having to go to the emergency room or urgent care center. Connect with a doctor 24/7 through your phone or computer to receive care where you are, when you need it.
Virtual care saves you time and hassle
It's a convenient option when your doctor isn't available for non-emergency conditions like these.
- Back pain
- Bites and stings
- Cold, cough and flu
- Ear ache
- Pink eye
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Smoking cessation
- Urinary tract infection
How to schedule a virtual care visit
- Check with your doctor's office to see if they provide virtual care.
- Use MedNow*. Schedule a visit by calling toll-free 844.322.7374 or log in to your MyHealth account.
*MedNow is staffed by Spectrum Health providers.
In this issue
- Virtual care. Get care when you need it.
- Customer service is here to help
- Know your BMI
- Eligibility reminders
- Maternal Infant Health Program
- A yearly checkup - for your medications
- Protect yourself and your family
- Chlamydia screenings
- Immunization reminders
- Family planning: You have options
- Free lead poisoning screenings
- Get big savings with Member perks
- Keep your child healthy with well-child visits
- Need a ride to your appointment?
- Prenatal care and vaccinations
- Our commitment to your privacy and security