Priority Health tiered copay plans for large groups
Lower premiums. Smarter choices.
Our tiered copay option directly links what employees pay out-of-pocket to the cost of their health care services.
Here's how it works:
- Higher copayments for costlier specialized services (emergency room, advanced imaging, ambulance)
- Employee pays the deductible first before the plan covers high-cost services
- No copayments for eligible preventive care
Deductibles don't apply for services such as routine doctor visits, specialist visits or urgent care services.
The tiered copay option benefits you, too:
- Lower premiums
- Save even more when you choose a higher deductible
- Combine with PriorityHMOSM, PriorityPPOSM or PriorityPOSSM (deductible required)
Groups with 100+ eligible employees
Several tiered copay options are available to fit nearly any plan design. We'll work with you to build a health plan that fits your needs.