When you join a Priority Health Medicare plan, we want to help you be your healthiest, which is why we're offering enhanced vision, dental and hearing coverage.
The package includes coverage for vision exams and eyeglasses, preventive dental services, like cleanings and exams, plus hearing benefits. There’s no deductible and no waiting period.
The monthly premium for the Enhanced Vision, Dental and Hearing is $29.
Enhanced vision, dental, hearing coverage summary
In-network vision benefits
One exam every calendar year
Eyewear allowance per calendar year
In-network dental benefits
Exam & cleaning
two exams & two cleanings per calendar year
One set of bitewing X-rays, per calendar year
Cost for fillings, crown repairs and root canals
In-network hearing benefits
One exam every two years (based on a calendar year)
Every 5 years (60 months)
Your plan covers up to $1,000 for both ears every 5 years (based on a calendar year).
Get benefit details
Summary of benefits for Enhanced vision, dental, hearing.
When you're ready to enrollYou can add this package to your coverage when you enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan or within two months of your plan's start date.
Enroll one of three ways:
- Use our easy online application
- Print the enrollment form and return it to us
- Call one of our Medicare experts toll-free at 877.211.2232, from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week. (TTY users 711)
Call toll-free, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Friday:
- Priority Health Vision at 844.366.5127
- Delta Dental at 800.330.2732 or find a dentist here
- Priority Health Hearing at 888.389.6648
You're not required to enroll in this enhanced package option.